- NOACC Submission to Standing Committee on Finance & Economic Affairs Pre-budget Consultation
- Release of the Mining Supply & Services Association Pre-feasibility Study
- 79th Annual General Meeting Held In Geraldton
- Concerns with Bill 83
- Our Resources Can Help Us Build A Better Canada
Become a Corporate Member
The Northwestern Ontario Associated Chambers of Commerce is among the most influential advocates for business in the province.
NOACC Corporate Membership:
- provides the opportunity for your company to contribute to the development of policy positions through your resolution submissions at our Annual General Meeting in April.
- provides the opportunity for your company or business to meet with executives from other firms across the region to share your ideas and concerns.
- enables your company to meet with local bureaucrats, politicians and other policy thinkers in Northwestern Ontario to collectively resolve outstanding issues in our community
- provides through regional meetings and cooperative efforts, a professional and social network and interaction between regional Chambers and businesses.
Corporate Membership is available to all Northwestern Ontario businesses who are members in good standing in their local Chamber of Commerce.
Corporate Membership Fee is $500 per year.