- NOACC Submission to Standing Committee on Finance & Economic Affairs Pre-budget Consultation
- Release of the Mining Supply & Services Association Pre-feasibility Study
- 79th Annual General Meeting Held In Geraldton
- Concerns with Bill 83
- Our Resources Can Help Us Build A Better Canada
Mission and Vision
The Northwestern Ontario Associated Chambers of Commerce (NOACC) is the active voice of business in Northwestern Ontario.
Through the cooperative partnerships and collaborative efforts of our local Chambers and businesses, we lobby the government to promote active and relevant solutions to Northern issues.
We are committed to the preservation and development of our unique communities to ensure a healthy economic future and a superior quality of life for our member Chambers, regional business districts and the citizens of Northwestern Ontario.
To be the voice and active link in the formation of public policy contributing to the economic development and quality of life in Northwestern Ontario.
- To be outstanding leaders of positive change, and to encourage and foster business growth and development in Northwestern Ontario.
- To serve as the common link between Northwestern Ontario business communities and provide opportunities to connect, network and communicate valuable professional and social needs, news, knowledge and concerns.
- To form public policy that will inspire legislative change through one persuasive and united voice of Northwestern Ontario.
- Community Support
- Economy Building
- Business Development
- Legislative Adjustment