- NOACC Submission to Standing Committee on Finance & Economic Affairs Pre-budget Consultation
- Release of the Mining Supply & Services Association Pre-feasibility Study
- 79th Annual General Meeting Held In Geraldton
- Concerns with Bill 83
- Our Resources Can Help Us Build A Better Canada
Create a Resolution
NOACC PROVINCIAL OR FEDERAL RESOLUTIONS FORMAT
Deadline is: TBA
Please DO NOT incorporate resolutions into letters, memorandums, etc.
NOTE: ALL THREE SECTIONS ARE TO BE COMPLETED
Please submit your resolution for provincial and/or federal government action in the following format.
1. BACKGROUND: Describe the problem requiring government action.
NOTE: Background material will, in some cases, be edited for clarification.
2. What is the issue? In a few words, explain the impact of the problem.
3. Action or recommendation required by the Government. Which Ministry or Department should act? What should it do? What will result?
Northwestern Ontario Associated Chambers of Commerce
200 Syndicate Avenue S., Suite 102
Thunder Bay, Ontario P7E 1C9
Ph: (807) 624-2626 Fax: (807) 622-7752